Air Conditioning Service
> KONFORT 710R
Move mouse over the image to magnify
KONFORT 710 air conditiong service unit
Download product pdf
Because this is still a period of transition, TEXA has no intention of ignoring the demand for recharge stations for the older refrigerant, and is committed to making the advanced technology of its Series 7 stations available for use with R134a. With this in mind, TEXA has produced the KONFORT 710R, specially designed to satisfy the needs of garages who want an “entry level” system only for R134a which, after all, is still the most common refrigerant in vehicle A/C systems. Though it is TEXA’s entry level model, the KONFORT 710R nevertheless provides as standard all the essential functions that have established the KONFORT 700 Series as the best recharge stations on the market. Features include automatic leak detection, electronic refrigerant weighing, automatic timed oil and UV tracer injection, and high efficiency refrigerant recovery (over 95%).
• R134a compatible
• High visibility, 4x20 character, blue backlit LCD screen
• Management of database and service records by SD card
• 10 kg tank
• Double stage vacuum pump
• Charging pressure +/- 15 g
• High efficiency refrigerant recovery (over 95%)
• Automatic oil injection (timed function)
• 2 manual recharging line control valves
• Functioning modes:
- PERSONALISED SERVICE
- MY DATABASE
• Multi-language software
• Automatic compensation for length of recharging lines
• Automatic maintenance alarm
• Simplified maintenance
• Automatic management of non-condensable product
Thermal printer, Vehicle flushing Kit.
You might also be interested in ...
KONFORT 720 air conditioning service unit
KONFORT 760 air conditioning service unit
KONFORT 770 air conditioning service unit
The ultrasound nebuliser which provides a specific solution via vaporized micro drops. The sanitizing solution penetrates the system and clears it of any mildew, bacteria and dust via a flow of air which is free of any micro-organisms.